Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Love, Hate This Day
4:26pm


As much as I want to hate this day, I can't.

My left eye is still a bit irritated. A stye, though it loss some mass, is still on my upper eyelid. But I can bear it. My glasses can actually hide it or give the person in front of me a certain glare for it to be unnoticed.

I am still sick. From last saturday night, I still feel I am not back in my normal self. Amidst the fever, clogged nose and dry cough, it's my energy that I miss.

It has been tiring for me to walk from the MRT station to my office. My so called kasu-kasuan ache. This must've been flu. Maybe a flu. I haven't checked with a doctor yet. Knowing me, I will stick with self medication. But these pills are killing me. I feel sicker. And my morning ritual tends to be abnormal. Morning ritual meaning my session in our bathroom. Perhaps, pills somehow affect the cycle in me.

Blame me if I still chose to be in the office. I think I have more productive things to do in here than to be home resting.

Know what? I've been checking my skin if I have spots. There has been a case of dengue fever in our place. Our house is a pretty mosquito-infested haven. And I do not want anyone close to me obtaining that disease.

Also, I cannot eat properly. Since yesterday, I have become too lazy thinking about what food to eat. Moreso, if I should eat or not.

Oh, I just blew my nose. And it's already bleeding because I clean it with tissue paper that much. Of course, I do not want anything dangling in my nostrils. My eyes , too, are teary. My back is aching. And I feel coooooooold.

But everybody goes through it. Lagnat laki lang 'to. Perhaps, I am just dramatizing my journey going home at night. Usually, it is raining. And waiting for a ride home is like waiting in vain for your love. Oh, that's minus the love.

I visited my grandma last Saturday afternoon. It was a hot day. I brought her 2 fresh buko juice, which she loves to freeze inside her fridge for that sherbet style of dessert, and varieties of bread. After a couple of hours in her house, I went home carrying the wallpaper my aunt/godmother gave my sister. A few hours of tv and food, then, I took a bath almost midnight already. This is how I analyzed the cause of my sickness now.

Before I forget, my latest find in my suking supermarket is Nay Charing's Sinangag mix. I got its Longganisa flavor. But it comes with Bistek Tagalog and the other one. I'm not sure if its brand is Nay Charing. I have to check that one once I get home.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:54 PM