Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, January 06, 2005

Your Body Is A Wonderland Vol. I

These things I noticed while looking at myself in front of the mirror after taking a bath:

1. I must agree now with almost all of my friends. My hair is long. I know I need a haircut. But recommend a good salon. And please give me some cash. Hehe!

2. I'm starting to grow facial hair underneath my lower lip. No, it's not a goatie. Some people who want to hook up a bad boy image grow some hair on that area. I'm a good boy, by the way. :D

3. My crawling charlie/ creeping charlie/ happy trail is fastly moving up.

4. I grew a mass of "meat" on my sides. The area they call love handles. There. Definitely, that's the effect of execessive eating due to my Ling Zhi Chuang Yao Wan intake. But I'm still skinny. Huhu.

5. Little, red (not riding hood) plumpy spots were crumpling on my right shoulder. I just thought it's because of the weather. It's too hot every night. And when it's hot, I always get those punishments. Tsk tsk.

I'll try to be more keen next time while obeserving. Just five points for today.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:06 PM