Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, December 23, 2004

My Name Is ...

Crawling Charlie. My username in LP Underground's website. What does it mean? It has something to do with the trail of hair that crawls up from downstairs. Imagine the navel area. Now, some have hair on that part, right? That is the crawling charlie or happy trail or creeping charlie. Naughty? Haha!

LP - Elite. Bolt.com represent. LP, of course, stands for Linkin Park. Added that "elite" word because if you are a newbie in LP's messageboard, the status that would appear under your name is elite. Somewhat related to army terms.

Hoop_master. This would be my most popular username on line. My account in PinoyExchange.com. Do I have to elaborate? Ok, I would. It's actually for UAAP. Overheard that term form a sportscaster covering a UAAP game on tv. Hoop master, you know? Basketball.

Baywalk. My notebook in cyberspace. Just tested this name when I started a blog entry. Glad it worked. It already stuck with me for several months. I simply love the view in the baywalk area. I haven't had a chance to enjoy the crowd and food there yet. But I already saw how it was at night time. The lights alone are breathtaking. Probably, when I go there I would be mesmerized. Romantic.

Unstable Dancer. I don't know what to call this one. This is not my blog name, isn't it? Let me just tell you what it is to me. That was my pastlife according to a certain website. But come think of it, I maybe an unstable dancer. Do not take that literally, alright. Ok. Take it as it is. When I got kicked out from the "I'm A Slave For You" dance for our college week, I took it really bad. I know I was one of the best. I just didn't practice with all those fancy sweat pants and rubber shoes (Kakatawa din kasi. Ako lang ang nag-practice na nakapambahay. Biruin mo, naka t-shirt, basketball shorts at tsinelas lang ako nun. Parang bagong gising. Parang feel na feel nila na star sila kasi nga sa outfit nila tas ako effortless yung suot ko. Eh, di naman kasi ko maporma sa mga ganun. Nasira ko tuloy ang star complex nila. But hey! Talent was supposed to be the highest requirement. Pero ok lang. Nilangaw naman yung show na yun. Kasi ginanap ng Friday night, e uwian na sa probinsya ng mga estudyante. Ayun, imbes na puro taga-Pharma nanood, e mas madami pa ata yung mula sa Eng'g). The dance troupe officers transferred me, with the rest whom were not picked, to another group to do another dance. Unfortunately, I practiced new steps but I still did not get to dance in the program proper. We were not informed on what to do next. To my surprise, all the officers danced more than once during the show. I just told myself that was their shining moment. Hail the dance troupe gods. Parang and bitter ko, a.

Arn. From my first work up to my current, I still get called by this nic once in awhile. I do not look like Arn-Arn of Unang Hirit, don't I? Ah, siguro pareho lang kasi kaming cute..hehe. Arn, Kuya Arn, Arn-Arn.. being called or approached using this nic makes me smile.

Nho. This, I have to say, is my nickname for years. My tambay name, actually. I'm known by this name in our neighborhood. It even sounds original to me. But I'm not the siga type, ok.

Arnold. Eagle power (my name's meaning daw). Hmm.. I'm not bossy, a born leader or a ruler. I don't know. My mom gave me that name because she likes Arnold Gamboa while she was still pregnant with me. Yes, this name. I find it hard sometimes to pronounce my name. If this was not mine, I would definitely go for Matthew, the second syllable I like pronouncing; or Travis, for that rockstar feel.

******************

Know what?

Yesterday, Wednesday was really for me. An hour and fifteen minutes before my shift ended, I got a call from Rebecca. Helped her out in choosing the clothes she wanted. She was browsing on almost all the items. Not a hard customer but someone who could give the best meaning for the word fickle. My AHT *sighs*.. The conversation lasted for more than an hour.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:09 PM