Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Sunday, December 19, 2004

Oh, Sunday

Anticipating for the company's annual christmas party.

I went to Glorietta first to meet someone. I was suppose to pick up my pre-ordered beerkada shirt but our meeting was re-scheduled. Bought some gifts for Christmas. Got three nice pillows for my little inaanaks. Choosing a gift for a thirteen-year old boy was a bummer. I haven't bought something for my lone male godson.

Made a couple of rounds on the ground level of the mall. Just watching the people shop made me tired. I'm still contemplating if I"m going to get this nice polo shirt I saw for P448.00.

Had my late lunch wherelse but Jollibee. I'm getting used to dining in fastfood chains.

I'm now in the office waiting for the clock to tick at six. Jomark buzzed me in ym. Haven't talked to this friend for a long time. May virus kasi pc nya. He's going to Laguna with his friends to unwind before his third term in school starts. Before he said goodbye, I jokingly told him to not forget his condom (That's his devious Kuya Arn playin') Haha!

Ayan, I miss road trips and province getaways with my college friends. Speaking of college friends, they went out last night. Too bad, I wasn't able to come. Next year, promise. And please, Galera naman sana, ha. Ano po?

By the way, I got a gift from my teammate, Nina. Gonna open that later (Surprise! Hehe) Also got one from Aisah last week... a nice yellow and orange-coloured keychain.

I feel really tired.

Ok, Arnold. Just think about the food that you're going to munch. Plus the venue - Makati Shangri-La. Hmm, exciting.

Wish me luck. I want to win in the raffle. I'm really desperate to grab a prize.

If you wanna come, let's go. But you need to pay a price. Seven hundred bucks for being a guest. Haha!

In about an hour and ten minutes, I'm off. Hope the bands would entertain me.

Ciao.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:10 PM