Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, December 04, 2004

As My Day Ends

Good News first. Our monthly performance bonus is already in our account. So, I still have some money to spend. Actually, I'll just transfer that to my other bank account. I'm still waiting for the money that was borrowed to me.

Also, I'm in the mood for good food. I don't know. I took something from Lola's Kitchen, which is in the Enterprise Tower by the way. Tapsilog, extra sinangag and, of course, suka, toyo at 2 sili. Then, Mcdo Value Meal #6 upgraded to a strawberry float and twister fries for lunch. I'm still craving for something. But I'll just save these gastric juices 'til I reach home.

I've finally decided what to write in my "wish list" for our littlr kris kringle here. Any of the ff cds is fine: a.) Tonight, Not Again : Jason Mraz Live at the Eagles Arena; b.) M.Y.M.P; c.) Side A : Anthology or d.) Bling Bling 2. I hope to get the most expensive cd. :evil_lol:

My blog now has a new feature. Tagboard. Thanks to Goldi for telling me the site where I could get this one without those pop ups. Thanks to doodle-board.com, too. Feel free to bug me.

Bad news. One of our team's accounts is retracting their contract by the end of the year. I don't know why. They just inked a new contract. I'm already used to their policies though I must admit that I still get lost with the routing sometimes. I was told already that I'm one of the others who would be training for a new account. But we would just be like backups when the calls spike up. Not bad. But I'm somehow affected. Well, everyone is, I think. As I've said, I'm already used with the account. What the hell. What matters is I'm still here. Good luck to everyone of us.

I'm not overstaying tonight. I'm sad, yes. I should be singing "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight." I'll miss my...oh, my! ..haha. 'nuff said.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:55 PM