Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hair Ye! Hair Ye!

It was still my day off yesterday. But what I planned two weeks ago still pushed through. I told myself that I was going to get my hair done.

To SM West, I headed.

Since childhood, I was a loyal customer of St. Nino Barbershop located in the busy area of our town. Things changed when I was in college where I get to style my hair... as in style. I used to sport clean cut, barber's cut hair. When I learned the wonders of what styling gels and creams can do, that changed the story. There was a time when I grew my hair few inches below my nape then I would put cream to get that wet look appeal. After I got tired of it, I asked my brother to shave it almost an inch from my scalp for a spiky and punk look. I got bored again, so I grew it back.. Another boredom, another cut.

So yesterday, I tried bench fix salon for a change since the guy from David's Espana, who used to cut my hair, went somewhere else.

I just asked them that I'd be having a haircut. The usual thing for newbies.. fill up a paper with your info. I waited for around 5 minutes. Then, an attendant brought to to where I should sit..waited for my turn to get fixed.

This stylist approached me and asked what I wanted with my hair. I said, "trimming." He touched my hair and said, "Sir, gusto nyong i-treatment para matanggal yung gaspang." Yep. I admit. My hair just looks nice from afar and in pictures. He mentioned lots of hair treatments which I didn't understand.

I just agreed to get one. (I won't just mention it). His assistant washed my hair. I went back to my seat. His assistant went back to me and applied this cream which looked like mayonnaise..haha! I was observing how he put that fluid on my hair. The "paint brush" added the weirdness I felt. He put a blue headband on me. Then, this big steamer. I was smiling all the time beacuse that was something new to me.. another first..hehe..

Then, I had my hair done.. still long. I think I would still stick with this look til I get tired again.

But the service was fine, the outcome of my hair and customer service.

I just wish these waves on my hair would finally straighten. (yeah right)

Oh well, to end that day, I bought a gift for my friend who's about to get married this Nov 30th, a photo album to house the captured memories of my friends (drama king in me again) and bread (cheese pan de sal & belgian waffle) from French Baker.. Before I forget, I also added a 9 W bulb for my study lamp just in case I change my mind again about this hair. So, I can crash something on my head.





posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:22 PM