Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Lesson # 1

Last Friday, Nov. 05, 2004, I decided to check a pirated copy of "Fahrenheit 9/11" at the nearest sidewalk stall near our building. So, after my shift ended, which was 8pm, I rushed down the elevator. I was also trying to avoid traffic, but that's another story.

I was contemplating if I would ask the lady, who was selling her "goods" , about the vcd that I wanted or just look at all the vcds scattered on a small sheath of carton. I'm a shy boy, you know. :D

I stood in front of the vendors, one was a lady; the other was a man. I was supposed to ask her if they have the vcd I was looking for. The lady tapped the shoulder of the guy who's seated right next to her and said, "X.. X.. bigyan mo ng X..."

The man asked me, "Sir, X?"

I just gave them an innocent smile then said, "Meron, kayong Fahrenheit 9/11?"

Both of them gave me a shy smile and answered, "Wala na po, eh."

I turned my back and walked towards EDSA so I could go straight home.


*******


X? 'Tong tino kong 'to? :devious:

Ang pipol nga naman ngayon.. ambelibabol :rolleyes: :lol:


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:12 PM