Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 03, 2004

Random thoughts

Blessing in disguise: Typhoon Yoyong hit me last night. MRT was shut off. I hurriedly took a bus going to Cubao after my shift. I think there was a power failure in that area because the side of EDSA going north was totally black. The bus (Baliwag Transit) and fx terminal going to my place was already closed. Fotunately, after I got my butt off the bus I was boaring, the last trip of Royal Eagle busline was there waiting for passengers. I hardly take that bus for some reasons. But I had no choice.

The bus: Still inside the bus, I was seated next to an old, fat man. Well, he's not that old. I was near the aisle. I prefer to stay there because sitting beside the window would trigger me to vomit. Someone's seated near the window. Then, this man who's carrying a big bag, a big plastic bag and an umbrella. Then, me. Only half of my ass was seated on the chair. Plus this man kept on moving, texting, coughing. Grrr. Almost half of his body was resting on my chest. Of course, I stayed there pretending that I wasn't annoyed. I had nowhere to go. That's what I hate in riding buses.. people with big baggages who do not care about the person next to them.

Terno: I noticed, while waiting for my MRT ride, that another person was wearing the same sweater I'm wearing right now. And we hopped in the same train coach. Cool.

Rain, Rain Go Away: This goes out to you, Yoyong. I mean it. Or else.

Last Song Syndrome: Hush by LL Cool J. This sounds better than his duet with J.Lo. The video is nice, too. I just hate the part where he said something about his abs then, he flashed it on screen. Duh!

Latest Purchase: This is my Christmas gift for myself. I love myself kaya syempre I have a nice gift. Wow... But wait. Another gift is coming my way. Actually, three more. May kris kringle kasi dito sa office.



Adidas Bigshot Logo. I got this last Monday, Nov. 29, 2004 at Toby's Glorietta.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:57 AM