Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 17, 2004

Last Song Syndrome

How good you are God
How I love to sing Your name
It is music
Full of Harmony

It fills my heart with
Happiness to be with You
What a wonder
What a joy to be

I sing You to the world around me
My lips rejoice to say Your name
And when I die
My heart will go on singing You
It will go on singing You

How good you are God
How I love to sing Your name
It is music
Full of Harmony


It fills my heart with
Happiness to be with You
What a wonder
What a joy to be

I sing You to the world around me
My lips rejoice to say Your name
And when I die
My heart will go on praising You
It will go on praising You



I could barely remember what happened during my elementary graduation. But what my forgetful mind reminds me about that day was this song which I do not even know the title.

Actually, there's another song that I like. The opening song on the Holy Mass before the graduation rites, "Be Like The Sun," which this time, I forgot the lines. Oh. A line is still lingering in my thought. Be like the sun and shine on everyone. The rest of the lyrics? I still have to look for my Grade 6 music notebook.

Hmm... How Good You Are God. Could this be the title? Hmm...

Ok. I'm not posting a Values Education or GMRC report. I really like this song. Most of the time, I catch myself humming and even singing my heart out of nowhere. Probably, it reminds me of childhood. I don't know. Some say that if it's (whatever that is) stuck with you, it's stuck with you. You would carry that as you go by.

I'm not that devout and practicing Catholic. Yes. I am Catholic. That gives me a thought that the religion where I belong is the freeiest of 'em all. No dress codes when attending Sunday Masses. You could cut your hair. You are not obliged to give a certain amount as a sign of thank you to Him. You don't have to go on the streets and preach then, ask for donations afterwards. You could even go to mass or not. It's your choice. Selfish? I say not. I believe this is the biggest test of one's faith. Almost everything is accessible. The church, bible service, youth organizations. We have our own choice on how we could exercise our faith. Ok. I do sound like I'm preaching, don't I? I hate it. Religion is an endless debate. Just respect to each and every sect, church, "(g) God".

If I could just sing this to you right now so you would get the idea on how it sounds like. It's light. Of a happy tune. Yet you would feel that it could move you. I sing out of key always. Sabi nga ng pari samin, kahit pa panget boses mo. Basta kumanta ka lang. Pag nakarating naman daw siguro sa langit yung kanta e maganda na rin daw siguro sa pandinig. Oo na naman. Eh, sa layo ba naman ng langit sa lupa e. Hehe.

Simple things in life. When I'm down, usually I eat chocolates or drink an ounce of softdrinks. When I'm down, I write. When I'm down, I lay on my bed and think. When I'm down, I look at my photographs. When I'm down, I sing. You know, the things to keep me going. This song cheers me up whenever I sing it. Oh well. To each his own.

I would really love to sing this song for you.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:44 PM