Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This Wednesday Is For Me... Really

From last night until I left home today, our tv channel was on FPJ's necrological services. I'm not a fan but I'm affected by his death. Actually, death in general moves me. May the body and blood of Christ save us and bring us to everlasting life. Amen.

******************

Always, the Heart Evangelista billboards never fail to catch my sight. From her Smart posters, Time Studio, MKNY billboards and of course, my favorite amongst them all, her Just G billboard along Guadalupe. Oh, man. The camera simply loves her. Beautiful.

******************

I got what I wished for. Yahooooo! For the first two gifts in our kris kringle, I was given an Off lotion (Para daw di na ko nilalamok sa tuwing nagmumunimuni ako sa harap ng bahay namin) and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Now, I have Tonight, Not Again: Jason Mraz Live at the Eagles Ballroom cd. Can't wait to reach home so I could listen to the music before I sleep. This cd made my day. Maraming salamat, Anne a.k.a. burnedoutangel of PEx. Binuko na kita. Haha! :D

******************

Alright. Next up. My brother texted me this morning, reminding me to shed 700 bucks for our Meralco bill. Who am I to say no?

Also, got text messages from Jomark, Jaja and Mayk. Jaja was asking for Cy's address (Hmm, napamahal na talaga sa'yo si Cy. Ano kaya ang text ni Mayk sakin? Selos siguro yun sa'yo. Haha!) And Mayk was asking for MP3s for his phone. He just got himself a Nokia 6230.

******************

Just finished my lunch. I had palabok, nilupak and Fruit Magic's buko pandan (thanks Liza for plugging this one). Then, came two Yellow Cab pizzas in roated garlic and shrimp and number four cheese. That was for our little kris kringle/exchange gift party. I am in the morning shift so I suppose the graveyard peeps would be feasting on more pizza. Yum! Yum!

******************

Past 45 minutes and the call masters are still down. I'm not wearing my headset. I'm just surfing the net, sharing good laughs with my teammates. As I've posted before.. down servers? I like. :teehee:






posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:42 PM