Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, December 21, 2004

That Chocolate Made My Day

Oh, holy night the stars are brighlty shining *singing*

My first time in Makati Shangri-La, where our company's annual Christmas party was held. There were stars, indeed. Those big chandeliers and oh so nice Christmas trees in red, blue, green and yellow lights. Rizal Ballroom was packed by many. I lost my count.

I came in with Zig, Nina, Goldi, Liza and Tess. We were actually the early birds ready to peck on what's offered on the menu. Haha. Not all my teammates went, though. Some has to take their shift. Others might had other plans. It was held on a Sunday, you know. It was supposed to be rest. But I didn't mind sleeping that day.

With all those meat, herbs, fruits and dough, I could barely remember what I ate. Actually, I just ate. I didn't care much about what that food was called. I even took in raw fish for a change. The white meat tasted better than the red.

I tried to enjoy myself that night. You know, I never get tired whenever I'm at a party. My teammates were just really shy to dance the night away. They didn't like the music that much. Well, a house or RnB music could've made everyone stomp their feet. But I was just there to celebrate. I didn't plan that event.

We had several photo sessions at the second floor of the hotel. Pose here. Stand there. Smile. It was fun. I'm waiting for the pictures to be emailed to me so I could post some here to share with you, guys.

We left the venue past 12mn. Four of us walked towards EDSA. I took a bus going to Cubao. From there, to my place. I reached home a little past 2 in the morning.

Those small, triangular chocolates got what my taste buds needed. I was really telling everyone how that piece of sugar made my night. The chocolate mousse was also a kicker. I hope to encounter that taste in the future. If you're going to the same area next time, invite me please. I badly need a piece again. Yum *licks out*

****************

It's Christmas

Everyday, I feel that it's coming closer and closer. Just the night breeze and the lights, not to mention the happy people I see everyday, reminds me that day would not be just another Saturday for me. I've got work, yeah. But I would make sure to it that I would enjoooooyyy.

After arriving at the office, I got a gift from Goldi. A nice green, water container. I really need an extra so that I would not run out of water.

My gift, too, to my "baby" is with me. Ok, we have a kris kringle here just so you know. I could not leave that inside our big box because it might get lost. That's a Powerbooks GC and it could be picked up easily.

Later, I would bring home the pillows I got last Sunday. I hope the mrt wouldn't be that crowded because I would not want to be squeezed in.

Well, this would be for now. I hope you, too, would celebrate Christmas.

Happy Holidays!



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 11:43 AM