Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, January 01, 2005

Kok-korok-kok..

Day one of this year. I'm saying that with a big, big smile.

I was born year of the rooster. Hmm...

I am not talking about my appetite, am I? Haha! Still, bulging tummy because of excessive eating. Always, after arriving in the office, I eat. In less than an hour, I eat again. And again and again. The cycle goes. I ate spicy pancit with rice from Ministop. Then, this dinuguan, which was prepared by my teammate, and 3 slices of bread. There's no stopping my stomach in taking in more carb. I went down and got my free food. Beef with rice and four desserts (This bread with strawberry and blueberry in it). Now, I just finished my four cups of cold Milo. That Chinese drug has done wonders in me.

Anyway, back to the new year. We had fun last night. Actually, I was happy watching my nephews and nieces party last night. They were dancing, playing with some lucis, picture taking. I didn't mingle with everyone because I was so full (Here I go again.) and tired at the same time (It took me more than an hour to get a ride since it was new year's eve). Just watched new year celebrations on different channels on tv. I also got to take red wine that night. Damn! I didn't like the taste. Most probably, my taste buds were already unfamiliar to alcohol tastes. It's been more than a year since I intoxicated myself with liquor.

I slept at almost 1 a.m. This has been the best Christmas and New Year of my life. It was our turn to plan on what to prepare since me and my sister already have our jobs. Plus, 2004 was really a fruitful year for me. With that, I am so thankful.

Sometimes predictions cross my mind and scare me. Some say year of the rooster would be tough since a rooster would only eat on what it would find through puddling the soil. Yeah, right. Well, roosters stay awake whenever there is light. Beat that. They are even more reliable than our alarm clocks...

Cock-a-doodle-doo.. Tiktilaok.. Kok-korok-kokok.. Put-put-put-putak.. Whatever sound they make, they are the first to bring the good news in the morning.. the sun is up and there's a brand new day ahead of us.

Have an even better year ahead of us. Cheers!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:55 PM