Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, December 30, 2004

Senses

Just walking along Ayala Ave. last night chilled my spine. The air was so cold.

Before setting foot at home, I bought a balut from the kid riding his bike. I've been craving for that for weeks. I was suppose to get one. But he has no change for ten pesos. He was giving me five, instead of two. I just handed him six pesos and asked another balut.

Woke up with a bad headache this morning.

The medicine that I've been taking for almost an hour is now taking effect. I eat that much... bigger appetite this time. But my skin hurts espcially from my chest part down the waist. Parang binabanat.

It's a holiday so the food court in my building is close. I checked out the food in the jolly jeep along Valero. I got a tokwa't baboy-tasting sisig, which was by the way delicious, a cup of rice and a serving of my favorite, pancit canton. I immediately consumed them all after I arrived at my station.

I just realized. In my 23 years of existence, this is my first time to order a quarter pounder meal at McDonald's. It's the cheese that I like, though.

Already got my first sale on my new account. Ganun pala pakiramdam.. Hehe.

A big stage is already up along Ayala and Paseo. Probably for the New Year's eve party. I would want to be there. Well, that is my exact location. But I have work the next day, Saturday.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:25 PM