Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 24, 2004

Ho-Ho-Ho!

I handed 200 bucks to my sister before I left for work and asked her to buy giniling and hotdogs for the spaghetti. Got two 800g pasta already plus two packs of spaghetti sauce last Monday when I dropped by our nearest grocery store.

What else are we going to eat later tonight? Oh, Coke, Coke Light and Sprite... one 1.5L each. I want turbong manok but our turbo broiler takes forever to cook a freakin' chicken. My sister was preparing her specialty last night. Ano nga uli yun? Nalimutan ko na. Hehe. The one with Graham crackers and cream and fruits. Basta it's delicious. I told her to buy whatever is needed.

The rest of my family would be in the house, by the way. So for sure, more food would be served. My half siblings and their families would complete the crowd. Too bad I've got work tomorrow. I could not stay awake for the rest of the evening. On a lighter note, that would favor me. Because I am avoiding beer. And I would not have to shed money to buy San Mig Light.

I would just probably eat and have some chit chats and picture taking especially with my pamangkins. I am yet to finish gift wrapping some things for tomorrow.

Earlier today, one of my teammates handed me this chocolate in cups with flakes and colorful dots inside a plastic container. She said that was from one of our teammates, Gill (Thank you, Gill. Hope you have a merry Christmas kahit may shift ka pa mamaya at sa Pasko mismo) . I haven't touched them yet. Can't wait to go home and pick on those tempting, little heavens. Chocolates... Mmmm.

Oh, well. I hope I could go home early. I mean, it's almost Christmas. I hope to get a ride the fastest and earliest I could. Nakakainip mag-intay ng end shift ko. The time from where I'm at is 6:15pm.

Wait a minute. I haven't made a wish for Santa yet. Hmm. Ok. I wish I would just be on time for the Noche Buena.

Ok. I have nothing more to add. Just hope you have a good night. Full of fun. Memories. Cheers. Food overload. Of course, safety. Looovvvveee. I'm getting sentimental again. Just celebrate, alright?

Have a merry, merry Christmas!

******************

I don't know. Before I left the house this morning, the wind spells sadness. I woke up with a smile. I had a good sleep though I slept really late after wrapping some gifts. But outside the house, the sky was grey, people looked tired.

Even here in Ayala, the breeze was different. Probably, most of the people are at home. But still, the sky was grey.

Is it the season or is it just me?

Yeah. Whatever. I would still enjoy Christmas.

Merry Christmas again.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:14 PM