Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 31, 2004

Ang 2004...bow!

The year passed me. I'm proud to say that I wasn't caught dead or something. I'm extremely happy with all the advancements in my life. Be it in carrer, relationships, personal things..all. There were bad times, yeah. But I'm still left amazed by the fact that I did something great with my life.. more that what I expected. I actually exceeded what I expected.

Next year is still my year, I know. It's the Year of the Rooster. Of course, I would not know what is in store for me. But I'm looking at things on a brighter side nowadays. I've loved to be more on the positive.

It's my choice not to party tonight. The crowd is just an elevator away from where I'm at. I've got work tomorrow. i don't know. I'm smiling. That's what matters. My stomach is so full. I've been eating since 10 a.m.

To all those who made this year worthwhile, thank you! Happy, happy new year! I love each one of you!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:33 PM