Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wow!

I forgot to mention yesterday, when I opened my email from my supervisor, my name was there. I bagged the eRep Exellence Award for December 2004. I averaged 3.91 out of 4.00. What a way to end the year and start a new one. At last, after a year of being here. I'm happier. This recognition comes with a thousand bucks, by the way, which will be included in my next pay. I am also waiting for that small paper signed by someone from HR so I could post it on my station.

Oh, that thousand bucks. Malamang mauuwi sa pambayad ng kuryente 'yun. Haha!

Have a good day everyone. :D


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:51 PM