Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Random Thoughts II

I cleaned my room yesterday. There's not much change. I just moved some things out (Halatang madaming basura no? Haha). Then, came the idea to play with some of my happy meal toys. Yes, I played with some of them as I rested.

******************

Juliana Palermo? So, is she or isn't she? I just wondered what really happened between her, Cesar and Sunshine. Hmm, the buzz! Haha.

Anyways, saw the Viva Hotbabes in ASAP Mania. They promoted their new single, "Basketball." Sila pala kumanta nun. They were wearing sexier costumes compared to their kikay ones. I didn't mind the song. Mas nakakaaliw silang panoorin lalo na pag di sabay-sabay yung pagsayaw nila. Hehe. Also got a glimpse of them during the halftime of PBA.

******************

It is just now that the I am affected by what happened here in Asia. No, I'm not numb to feel something (Opo. Madalas ang reaction time ko talaga, e may sabit). The news saddenned me already since television showed the victims of tsunami. But it was only yesterday that I thought about it's greater impact in me.

I am safe, I know. This country wasn't hit, be thankful. But thinking about lives taken breaks my heart. As I've said before, death cracks something in my system in general. Seeing dead bodies in stacks on tv, cremated ones, most especially the families who continue to search for their missing loved one leave me in awe.

The reality that one would not know his end time. How surprising this life is.

******************

For the whole week, I should come to work at 7 a.m. Waking up early in the morning isn't such a hassle. I'm a morning person so it's fine. I am still observing what time would it be the easiest to get a ride. But this morning, I wasn't late. I was actually 30 minutes ahead.

******************

My time in for work is early. And I did not have a good sleep last night. I set my alarm at 3:40 a.m. to give allowance to my an hour and a half morning ritual. I tried to sleep at 10 p.m, which by the way, I'm not used to. I usually sleep a few minutes after 12 m.n. I had to sleep early since my work sked would be four hours earlier.

I was half consciously awake waiting for my fone to alarm. I'm always like that. I wake up even before the alarm rings. I woke up at 1:29 a.m. Then, past 2 a.m. waiting for that ring. Bangag pa tuloy ako ng konti hanggang ngayon. Hayyy.

******************

Also, this small poetry book of mine reminded me of something. I was cleaning my room and I found it on top of my photo album. That poetry book has small notes from some of my friends. I was the one who forced them to write something in there for me. Just browsed the pages. Read their messages. Then, told myself, "Andyan lang sila kahit di ko sila madalas makita o makausap, a. Ok lang. Alam ko andyan lang yung mga 'yan.." *tas sabay hinga ng mamalim-lalim* "There are places I remember all my life though some have changed..." *singing* Nakanam, lol.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:39 PM