Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, January 07, 2005

An Eye Exercise

It's downtime (minimal calls or no calls at all) for me now. I just wondered. I haven't told you yet the things my eyes could see from where I am seated, have I? Ok. Listen. I would look to my left, my right, up there, down, front and back.

Here are the things worth looking at:

To my left: two pcs, one of which is occupied by my supervisor who's been really busy with our new schedule plot; Insular Life bldg can viewed by the window; aha! There's a Victoria's Secret lotion, a mirror, maong jacket, pillows, blankets on one of my teammate's station. A nail polish remover is also hidden at the back of her call master.

To my right: my teammate is eating Oishi Ridges. My water containers are also within my reach. They are just a yard away from me. My file rack is also on my right. It's got losts of tissue papers, by the way; an extra chair; Libre newspaper; small pillow; clocks which tells the time here and in the U.S. (Central, Mountain, Pacific, Eastern); lockers; whiteboard

Above: Christmas decorations still hanging here and there.

Below: plugs; carpet; trash can full of plastic cups, styrophores, 2004 calendar.

At my back: chairs; pcs; pillows; actually my other teammate who's seated behind me just went home.

Infront: the pc I'm currently using. This is not actually my station. Mine is the one on my right. Ok, what do I have here? This pc has some stick ons. A poinsettia decor on the leftside of the monitor. A small sticker that has " They can hear you smiling" note (But the smiley that comes with this note is in "ngiting aso" state..haha!); a dried rose flower; a small picture frame with no picture yet; a "Mealtime Prayers" box; my celfone which is tuned in to Wave 89.9; my notebook; my script/spills, price lists, hotline numbers; my bag; cream puff; a post-it with the note: "appeasement - 10% off - 1 time use only"; editorial report December 2004 (Sorry. I could not mention the client's name) ; U.S. map.

Got an idea now on my office space looks like?

Know what? I just ate lunch. Yes. Lunchtime for me is 3 p.m. I'm a bit full. But that cream puff looks is so tempting. I just finished my chocolate beehive that's why it was not listed about the things in front of me. So, yes. I think I have to eat that cream puff now. Ciao!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:28 PM