Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Untitled
12.11.06 Mon
5:39pm
Food: Bread and peanut Butter from the GY peeps. Leftovers and free food have same effect on me. Yum!


I attended a funeral in a stormy afternoon yesterday.

From my post last week, my sick uncle was not able to bear his illness and eventually fell off. He was 82 when he persihed last Dec 7th, Thursday.

Friday, I went to his wake before heading to the office. I stayed there for almost half an hour. I do not usually look at the dead inside the coffin. In this case, I did but just for less than a second. Blame my mind for memorizing how the person inside looks like and even calling out the dead person's name at night. Weird. I hate it when images of dead people fly above my head at night.

Anyway, the burial mass was held in our local chapel at around 2pm.

The last time I attended a funeral that gave me as much goosebumps was during my dad. Well, they are half brothers. I guess, it is because my attachment to them. I've never seen my cousins, who are mostly older that me, in such emotion.

After the mass, we walked a few kilometers to the cemetery.

It was the second day of Typhoon Seniang. Though no storm signal is raised in our province, rainfall was nonstop and wind was strong. Some parts of the street, too, were flooded.

It was a day when I saw most of my relatives on my father's side.

I was not able to eat at their house, though, after the funeral since I had to fix some things I need for work the next day. Also, I was so cold after soaking in the rain and flood for more than an hour.

Wherever my uncle is, I hope my dad will serve as his guide to wherever they are heading.

******************

From Inquirer Libre Vol. 6, No. 11, Monday Dec 11, 2006

"Lord, madalas akong humihingi sa Inyo ng "sign." 'Pag hindi ako sigurado, isang "sign" request ulit ako ng isang "sign." Nakalagpas na tuloy ang matagal kong hinihintay kahihingi ng "sign." Lahat pala nang nangyayari may dahilan. 'Pag di natupad ang "sign" isa lang ang ibig sabihin no'n. hindi ito ayon sa Inyong kalooban. Kayo po ang higit na nakaaalam kung ano ang makabubuti sa akin. Mula ngayon, 'di na ko hihingi ng "sign" dahil Kayo po ang "SIGN." (BB)

Ouch.

I just missed the pair of pants that I've been eyeing for weeks. I waited for the right time to get it. Okay, I waited for a sign to buy it. It was supposed to be intended for our company's Christmas party. But it's all gone now everywhere. Well, that what I know.

I have this credit card that I could've used to purchase it. But damn me kept telling myself to get it next time. Btw, this was the first style that I tried before I settled for the one that I have now.

Because of this, I have to check the department stores around the metro or find something that looks like it. I think I can try both. But if the latter could give me a good deal like a modelling contract (Ya, right.) or a cheaper price, why not?


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:17 PM