Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, November 17, 2006

Ring, ring... let me know when's the time for spendin'
6:50pm
Music: Agnes' screams as she goes gaga over the midnight madness sale at the Ayala Malls, hihi, I can just imagine. (Cynthia's, a.k.a. Femme, and my joke on her as we take midnight madness in a literal, funny way.)


Well, I, too am tempted to splurge. I have been eyeing this Lo-Slim Lee Jeans X - series. This is a new release. So, being it on sale is wishful thinking. But I have my credit card with me. I still have a balance due of at least a thousand bucks on Christmas Day. And 13th month pay is just around the corner. Oh, sh/t. Stop it. No, no, no. I ain't buying it until I have money on my hands.

I am slowly getting inclined to emo/punk/goth fashion and music. Well, not that slow. I already admitted to my #1-My-Chemical-Romance-fan-slash-former-teammate, Candy, that I am beginning to like MCR's music and fashion sense. I told her that back in summer before she left the country. I've been looking for black shirts or those that have at least black and white stripes. I am considering to buy black Chucks and to grow my hair back. But I am thinking more than twice if black nail polish and eyeliner will complete my fascination. I think my mom and my grandma will kill me if I sport that horror-ish, trashy look. (Contrary to my post below that I am not emo.)

CDs of the artists I've mentioned previously are ringing in my ears everytime I passby Music 1. I am as tempted to check the CDs waving at me on the racks of the specialty store, Montage.

But as I think about the Bible passage I randomly picked from the box yesterday at the Greenbelt chapel, my "itch" is prevented.

"Remember hunger in the time of plenty, poverty and want in the day of wealth... before the Lord all the things are fleeting." - Sirach 18:25

Okay. That pinched me.

I already treated myself with a pasta combo (spicy anchovies pasta, pizza and garlic bread) yesterday from Green Tomato. As always, that was enough for a "payday" treat. I usually give myself a hearty meal every payday.

But music heals me. And I have just started with to get my own choice of wardrobe. Hmmm...

Supposedly, this should feel alright. Everyone will feel good after making a good bargain or simply having a good buy.

Oh, I remember. I got myself the latest issue of FHM where Karel Marquez (Amanda Griffin was the other.) is on the cover. I haven't read it yet, though. I was too lazy to open my eyes at 12:30am. I usually sleep at 12. Last night, 30 minutes past me while browsing the magazine. Yes, I just looked at the pictures. I am not saying all those that are naughty. The magazine is full of ads. To think that they've increased their retail price by five pesos.

Okay, I think I might just fit the jeans. I will not drop by their boutique. I hope it's available inside the department store so it will be less "dyahe" to fit it and not purchase it after. Haha! Bad.

Alright, it's a weekend. I hope to go home early. Last week, when I bought the flat iron and a shirt, I reached home at around 12 midnight. I know I didn't spend much time raoming around the malls for I know what to buy. The shirt was just an "adrenaline rush" pick. I didn't even spend 20 minutes in getting that shirt. But the train caused me a lot of trouble as well as waiting for a bus going home. I ended up riding a van.

By the way, I do not have any idea what to cook over the weekend.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:24 PM