Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There Goes The Sign... Again
4:32pm


I think I already posted here about my plans in applying for promotion a couple of months ago. How I asked for signs if I should grab that opportunity or not until the day that the position, or should I say hiring, was held.

Now, it's back. Application ends on Thursday, 5th of this month.

I saw that same opening/ slot last Monday. I got nervous immediately after thinking about submitting an application.

Again, I had my application be dependent on certain signs. Crazy, yes. But that keeps me sanely crazy.

As I end my shift, I asked for a person or a friend whom, I haven't seen for awhile, to show up. I don't remember what day it was. But it was when the metro was in blackout. I stepped out of the office and waited for the elevator. As the door opened, I saw my former QA Analyst. We had a little chat as the machine went down. That was it. This person I haven't seen for sometime.

Another sign was if UST wins game 2. But hey. Not only did they win it last Sunday but the deciding third game yesterday was won over the rival also. Double whammy for a sign. This is really is it, as the comic line goes.

Today, as I browsed through infos about yesterday's UAAP Men's BBall finals (Late news didn't show any. Deim!), I came across tomasinoweb.com. If I am not mistaken, some UST PExer friends invited me to join a dinner to conceptualize this online community. No, it is not me being a moderator. I was just so active with PEx (pinoyexchange.com) then. So, contact with me is within reach. I didn't decline. I just shyed away and made my alibi. But I am happy with the progress of the page/site. I am looking forward for more. Anyway, there are articles and pictures there. I checked some pictures particularly the finals. One student was wearing a yellow shirt that read, "To Have A Chance, Take A Chance." Hmm...Hmm...Hmm... the only sound I uttered.

Perhaps, by tomorrow or the following day I am done with the requirements. I am not going to edit alot of info in my papers. I just need to update my monthly grades, btw, which I am proud of.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:53 PM