Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, November 02, 2006

Gastronomic
5:48PM
Music: If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys (Music from MRT radio)


I think I have eaten much. But I feel like eating some more. It is weird. I never eat much in the office.

I ordered value meal#7 from McDo. As much as I want to boycott them for their issues on styrophore usage, I cannot. Well, I do not buy anything in styro from them. what I always buy in fast foods are burger, fries and soft drinks. Anyway, after I stepped out of their store, I hopped in the nearby 7-11 store. I suddenly had a craving for cheese curls. After browsing through the racks, these cup noodles never left my eyes. I purchased one la paz batchoy instead. When I was done with fast food goodies, I immediately prepared my cup noodles. And after consuming all these, I fell asleep. Actually, I just woke up and wanting to have a taste of something sour.

Mayonnaise is sour, right? I think I still have one pan de sal with mayo in my bag. This should be enough. I do not have money anymore.

My first taste of the ff:

10.31 (Tues) - coffee jelly frap from Starbucks
11.01 (Wed) - belgian chocolate sundae with hot fudge from ministop
11.02 (today, Thurs) - lucky me supreme la paz batchoy

After knowing that this planet actually offers these variety of goods, I asked my self, "From what galaxy am I from?" There should be countless taste bud ticklers out there. So, where will I start?

Aside from food, I finally confirmed my interview for my application. I asked for it to be done next week, Tuesday. Nov 7th should somehow bring luck. This interview is different from the other that I mentioned here.

Alright, my last break is finally over. But I wasn't able to go down the building to pick some food. My last 15-minute break was spent in our pantry waiting for my turn to wash my spoon (Yes, the one I used for my batchoy.) But that is ok. I am looking forward for a hearty dinner tonight. I do not know what my mom prepared but I have a feeling that I will enjoy it. Moreover, it is almost a weekend. I already have something in mind on what to cook.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:05 PM