Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Untitled
10.24.06 Tues
3:44pm
Music: Pwede Ba - Soapdish


My lunch today was an unusual combination: tuna pasta (from my teammate Drake's birthday treat), corn, fried liempo, 2 slices of chicken luncheon meat, water and Pepsi Cino.

continued on 10.25.06, Wed @ 4:12pm

I just finished my lunch. I had aligue from ricecapades. Decent enough but not the usual that I enjoy.

Anyway, updates had been minimal. I fix a lot of things, work-related and the other.

I am done with my initial interview Thursday last week. It was originally scheduled during the morning. But due to miscommunication, I was asked to choose if I want to come back in the evening or the next morning. I said that I prefer that same day, in the evening.

The interview went fine. I was still shy but a little relaxed. I tried to be a spontaneous with my answers as possible. I was also laughing with the interviewee. And that made me comfortable in that situation. I was set for another interview but haven;t heard any info as of today.

Now, I am set again to apply to a position in my own team. I am hoping for the best for me and for my team.

*scratches cheeks... everytime I eat seafoods, my face becomes itchy. I know I do not have allergies with these yummies...scratches harder*

This week has been easy on me. Aside from the issue started by a teammate about me, everything is ok. I mean, anyone can start fire. But I will let that fire burn who created it. So, the hell with this person. Oooh! Much, much fire. Hotter. Hehe! I'm so bad. No, devilish. It's holloween. Bwahahaha! I am nice. I know you know that. But when I am pushed to my limit, one will see. Unfortunately, I am not someone who will cause a fight or an issue. I resolve this by ignoring the existence of the person. That works for me. I do not like much more drama especially when I just knew the person for a week or so. Even Ate Charo will understand the personal space and privacy I demand. As per my former teammate's favorite line goes, though this is already an edited one, " HINDI ako parang isang karinderyang bukas sa lahat ng gustong kumain."

I am wounded and she's salt. So, do not come anywhere near me. You can only get what you want to a certain level. But never will I be asking you to be a shoulder to cry on. Peace.

Anyway, much of that bad stuff, last week was better.

I had been thinking about some things that I noticed.

First was the lady inside the bus I took going home. She seated on the row next to mine. She called up someone and informed the person that she almost won a prize in a bingo bonanza held in a certain mall. I overheard that she will try her luck again. From their talk, it seemed that the lady is fond of taking chances in that kind of gamble. Perhaps, a hobby.

I understand people who take this option to earn or win money. The country is still struggling. Her voice sounded very excited while informing the person on the other line that she almost won. From that voice, I figured how she will use the money. Perhaps, additional help for her family. Bill payment, maybe or even for a week long grocery.

Another one was the two ladies fixing their biodata while walking at the way that connects two malls.

This was the day when I was in happy mood going home for I've got good feedback from my interview.

The mall was almost closing. It was a little over eight. The girls looked tired. They mightbe preparing their papers for tomorrow next hunt.

To end this, I have to admit that I envy big time this girl, who I was walking along with on my way to work this morning, for have three different SLRs clingging to her body. I desperately need one to cure my itch for photography. Pautang. Better, palibre o pahingi. :p


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:04 PM