Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, October 13, 2006

EGBDF
10.12.06 Thurs
3:40pm
LSS: Idlip - Imago


"Every Good Boy Does Fine"

Remember this in music lessons back in elementary and high school? Well, I do. But I am not discussing something specific about notes and G and F clefs.

My music teacher back in high school is already a widow. Her husband, my former English teacher, departed early this month.

continued on 10.13.06, Fri @ 10:45am

He is Mr. Rodolfo Bagay.

I remember getting the second highest rating on the second grading period in fourth year high school for his English class. I think I got an 88. I was second to our soon proclaimed salutatorian. One of my classmates who strived hard to get high grades in the subject was even contesting why I got such a grade. My then classmate settled for a third or fourth place, I guess.

Anyway, I feel bad not being able to be in the wake. His remains were brought to my high school before his internment. Due to conflict of schedules, I never realized that it was too late for me to make a visit since the wake was over.

This will not serve as a eulogy. I was not able to meet the person in a more meaningful sense. Not that being a teacher ain't. I learned alot from his which I am still utilizing in my everyday life.

I will include you in my prayers, sir. And your are the best principal I've ever met in my whole school life. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your light shine on him forever. Rest in peace, Sir Bagay.

********

Can you imagine a vulnerable newborn child crying in the middle of the night because he was left by whoever in the garbage area?

Not just that, imagine the poor kid inside a sack, placed alongside household wastes. His umbilical cord wasn't even cut. The person where the other end of that cord was attached may be in penance right now.

It the was midnight of Oct 11, Wednesday, when the dog of my lola's neighbor kept barking at the garbage bin. The house owner got quite bother so she checked what was with her dog until a cry was heard coming somewhere in those stacks of trash.

There was baby boy inside a sack with his umbilical cord still uncut.

I am not sure what happened with the boy. All my mom knew was that he was brought to a midwife to have him cleaned. I am now curious where he is right now... and how will he be growing up.

********

Thank you to my teammate, Ronchie, for bringing us something from Gerry's yesterday. I think he was in happy mode for treating Goldi and Agnes a lunch while desserts me and Cythia.

I still have a sore throat but I enjoyed the sylvanna that I got.

********

Are you paraskevidekatriaphobic?

********

My cousins are off to Baguio today. I hope they have fun while being safe.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:19 PM