Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, November 10, 2006

Here I Come, Christmas
7:37pm
Music: Alert the Armory - Urbandub


I have a second batch of gifts for my goddaughters and godsons this coming holiday.

Last Wednesday, I got four coloring books and some "write and wipe" mat. Today, I got another set of child learning kit and shape and color and multiplication flash cards from that same bookfair in a certain buidling near ours.

I think this is the first time that I am giving out something educational.

Back in my elementary years, there was a book fair every year outside our library. As much as I want to buy all the books that catch my fancy, I can't. I have no money. But I got some that are useful - origami book is one of them. I was able to use it in my T.H.E. class in high school when we were asked to make Christmas decors.

More than owning as many books as I want, my frustration is to give something useful, enjoyable and special to my nephews, nieces whom some of them are my godchildren. It is just sad that these books I got are from China. Hello. Our country can have its own publishing house for children education. But of course, locally-made books may turnout to be more expensive because of the materials needed to come up with a copy than those that are just imported.

Anyway, I may not be as generous and giving as Santa but I want the youngsters within my family to know that I am always thinking of them. Hmm, mushy!

I am still on my quest to search for other items for the rest of my family and for me as well.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:55 PM