Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mensahero (Messenger)
6:19pm
Music: SRO - Imago


Aside from "nice" clothes (I like to think that my fashion sense and my choice of clothes are, well, nice.) as christmas gifts for myself this holiday season, the second on my 'selfish' list are cds.

Chillitees' 'Extra Rice' album was the first one that I got. (See an article here.).

I was looking for Sound's album but I haven't found it anywhere. The last time I dropped by Music 1 last Tuesday, I picked Imago's 'Blush' album instead. (See review here.) This album, had my plan pushed through, is my ultimate cd gift for myself. But I already spoiled it. Now, I play Chillitees and Imago every morning before coming to work.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna try it at Music 1 again since Sound's 'Blue Monsoon' is already available as per theirwebsite.

Hopefully, I will not be tempted to get a copy of the 'Hopia, Mani, Popcorn' and "Doobie Nights' compilation albums. Not within this late part of year.

As much as I want to post the 'Blush' album cover, I have no resources for I haven't seen any online.

Just click the links all over this post.

And again, support and buy OPM!

******************

An email I sent to my college barkada after receiving a text message from one of them the other night about a planned Christmas dinner.


=o0o=

Subject: taralets! dec 22 (fri) or dec 23 (sat) dinner

Message:

Heyheyhey!

tara. labas tayo before Christmas. masaya yun. let's keep our spirit healthy and stay sane at least :p

ano? pano plano?

basta fri or sat night. dinner tapos bahala na after.

kunsino may magandang techie digicam (ehem jayson) padala for the memories.

contact everyone. lalo na ko kasi mahirap ang access sa yahoo mail sa office at lagi ako wala load.

good stories and nice smiles preffered. but i will also accept gifts and cash. haha.

seryoso.

sino mag-organize?

please reply to all and and all. spread the good news.



take care and i miss you terribly.


arnold

=o0o=


So far, I got a reply via email and two text messages already (1 from last night, the other this morning). How progressive, isn't it? :rolleyes: Hehe. Most of 'em already confirmed which made me happy and excited.

My schedule is the problem. Call time is around 4:30pm next Friday in UST. My shift ends at 8pm. I filed for a half day leave. Hopefully, it gets approved.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:00 PM