Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 15, 2006

Hello Kittens
5:42pm
Music: Ex - Chillitees
Food: Shakey's Thin Crust Pizza from our QA Analyst, Francis; KitKat from teammate, Chie


It was almost midnight when I finished eating dinner.

Ride going home was a pain in the arse for I waited for a bus for almost an hour. I was home at 5 to 11. I had my meal while browsing through some newpapers and watching tv. I guess, multitasking had grown in me.

A little past 12mn, I washed the dishes in our backyard.

Phoebe, the stray cat that eventually inhabited our place, followed me for spare food. She always does that. She runs after me for leftovers. Unfortunately, I had none last night. Not that I commited gluttony but my meal was rice and fried meat with no bones. She was then followed by her kittens.

We were supposed to throw her offsprings since we do not really like to pet them. The number of uninvited cats had made our place their home already. I do not believe that they are orphans. But Phoebe's kittens could've turned that way should we decide to leave them somewhere.

First, they were in our ceiling for weeks. Then, they transferred somewhere on the side of our house. Then, they eventually made it inside the cabinet where we store our gas tank. We can no longer break their family. Well, I do not know whos's Phoebe's beau. The kittens were already running from end to end.

Last night, I decided to give them a decent meal, decent but cheap and perhaps not so nutritious. I tore a bread and fed them one by one by tossing each piece into the air. The kittens were distracted by their mom's wagging tail. It's only Phoebe who ate all the pieces of bread. Maybe, her kids are still unfamiliar with edible food and are used to her milk.

This morning, my mom suggested to throw the three kittens away. I asked her to keep them.

Sightings of snakes in our place had been frightening my mom since then. I told her that cats can be one of our defenses.

And yes, we're keeping them. (And I am now thinking of the names to give them.)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:30 PM