Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 29, 2006

Envy: One of the Seven Deadly Sins
6:06pm
Music: Don't Call Me Baby - Freestyle


Nine friggin' hours of internet and being infront of the computer wasn't enough... and realiving.

You see that having a job that let's you sit infront of your computer while being chained in a phone line can sometimes be boring. Take note: SOMETIMES. How many people wishes to have a job like this? I am sure that no kid dreams of becoming a csr when they grow up. But man, the pay is good. And if you are looking for a part time job, this is what I endorse.

Anyway, I think it has been a month that me and my teammates are having a hard time getting personal windows. If you do not know what I mean, 'personal' means non-work related (e.g. gmail, yahoo mail, friendster, blog, PEx, etc.) Oops! Looks like the said examples are my preferred 'personal' windows. Haha!

My brain still functions well though the interesting sites I visit are blocked. And to tell you the truth, I will send this post from my company mail to my yahoo, gmail and myway accounts so that when I blog in some internet cafe, I wil have my posts just like the post I did before this. Btw, see the pictures?

Aside from this long intro, this is something that I really want to blog now. But first, let me thank Time Magazine for choosing me (Huh?!) as the person of the year. What took you so long? I know I was a late bloomer when it comes to internet and stuff but I've been hooked in this online thing back in 2001. Also, let me congratulate you, and if possible shake your hand, for being more or less like me when it comes to everything that is technology.

Alright, I envy a number of people. Not that I wish to be in their shoe. But to do or experience what they do at a young age. I am not old, you creep. I can pass for a college dude. Bus conductors never fail to ask if I am a student :p.

There are a lot of blogs that I like reading. And these blogs are from kids younger than me. If I was a teen, they would fall to pre-teens. Hihi. I am amazed by their knowledge on photography, htmls, graphics and everything that's visually stimulating. Of course, they write pretty well also. But let me also give credit to their schools and to their passion to create a decent blog.

If only I had better choices in college, I would've taken up multi media arts or advertising or ab comm arts or a course that's all about computer application. But I would prefer to have the set of friends and classmates in my real college life.

I am lusting for a nice SLR. I am dreaming of the latest and most user-friendly, techie pc. I need a hefty amount of money to send myself to a computer learning school. I WANT TECHNOLOGY. I WANT NEW FRIENDS WHO WILL INSPIRE AND HELP ME DISCOVER THIS SIDE OF ME.

Know why this techie thing seems to be frustrating?

My blog has at least 3 pop ups once opened. When I access it here in the office, those are being blocked. When I did outside last night, i freaked out to see one window opens after ther other. I didn't know what to close first. But I want more than about my blog. I want knowledge. Naks. Seriously, I want to see a full operational website of someone, say, my college org or just an online album of my batch. Multiply account may seem easy. But customizing it is another thing.

From these college kids, I tend to ask myself on my whereabouts when I was in college. Yes, I got hooked with the internet. The techiest thing that I did was to make a nice powerpoint/e-card for my friends.


[continued on 12.28.06 Thurs while eating Maggi's Creamy Spaghetti and listening to my teammate music, Donna Lewis' I Love You Always Forever]

...


[continued on 12.29.08 Fri @ 5:46pm]


Aside from the choices these kids have, I also like their gadgets. Not that I want to take 'em away from them. I've never had a decent mobile phone until I was about to be on my first job back in 2003. For the record, my sister lent her 3210 to me on the first month of 2002. I bought a SIM card for it with a P100 worth of call/text. But I wasn't able to consume it and I did not bother to get myself a prepaid card. See, I am never a mobile phone person. But I admire its latest models.

Now, what am I browsing? Hear ye! It's villman's.com. Perhaps, another gadget that will be added on my list is an mp3 player. And just yesterday, I found the pair of pants I was looking for. And I am considering to buy another Chucks come next year. The last two are not gadgets. But still, all is luxury.

So, that these things will not swallow me, I am keeping an list that I need to obey, better limit.

******************

It was my sister's and father's birthday last Wednesday, the 27th. Happy birthday to them both.

Also, some pictures from last Friday's dinner are already in. I am not posting any yet until I have the complete file and have sorted which to post.

Happy weekend and HAPPY NEW TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Labels:


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:26 PM