Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, April 07, 2005

Thou Shall Move On To The Next

The news is here.

A few minutes after arriving at the office, my shift bid paper was already given to me. And that means I am one of the reps who would stay with my current account. Seven are left. Thirteen has to move. That's the sad part.

Funny thing is that a prayer in the newspaper I'm reading right now talks about changes. And I'm going put it here right now. By the way, it's from Inquirer Libre Vol. 4 No. 555 dated April 7, 2005 - Thursday.

"Lord, tunay ngang kumikilos Ka sa bawat isa sa amin. Tunay ngang nandyan Ka at nakikinig sa aming mga dalangin. Kung sakali mang hindi natupad ang aming mga panalangin, ipaalala N'yo sa amin na ang lahat ng bagay ay may dahilan; na kung minsan ay sadyang hindi nangyayari ang aming mga naisin ay dahil may mas maganda Kayong plano para sa amin. (BB)"

Coincidence?

But I've been anticipating the announcement of the names of the reps who would stay. We were already informed that it might be given last week. But it's just last night when the email was sent to everyone.

I remember posting in the support site's tagboard which read, "kailangan ko ng immunity necklace..."

I drop by the chapel in Greenbelt every after shift to request to the good Lord about the current situation of my account. I wouldn't say I am not an effective worshipper. But the news about our client's new service window requirement has already been dropped to us probably three weeks ago.

And in line with the client's decision, everyone shall be in a night shift. Bawling wont help though I really want to. Seven new schedules were given to us already to choose from. I am on the number two position to take my pick. I would want my schedule to fall on Mon - Fri, 9 pm - 6 am but I am definite this would be the top pick of the one who has the number one mark on his paper. But I'm still hoping that I would get this. If not, I guess the second best suited for me is 12 am - 9 am, Tues - Sat. That's 12 midnight folks. Sundays and Mondays would be my rest days. And to think that I still come from the province. I'm nowhere in the city. Poor me. But I need to get that schedule. I need it badly. By the way, this takes effect on April 10th. That means I'm three days away from my most dreaded shift. Oh, God! Help me. Major adjustment again on my part. A major one to be exact. I don't really get a good sleep at daylight. I need to psychologize. 12 am means I am still in the am shift. Silly.

Ok. Enough of thinking about myself.

Surely, my teammates who would be moving to the next building ( I'd like to this that it's just the building. But heck! That also concerns another account.) would be missed. Some of them are even more senior (if there's a word) than me. They're already experts in this account.

Yeah. I have no control on the movements whatsoever. But higher authorities told us that this may be temporary only. May be? Just may be. Who knows? I still hope our schedules would fit the 24/7 window next shift change. I hope our client realizes how the customers need assistance from the Customer Service Dept esp. when they're home surfing the net. Then suddenly, the website is not functioning well, as what always happens. We give quality, man. Quality. Efficiency.

I guess, the updates we've been waiting for are finally here.


******************

I was suppose to post something nice and uplifting. But that was smacked down by something else. Hence, this post. I'd try to compose myself before my shift ends. I'd post again later. I promise. And should be found above this.

Take care each and everyone especially those who would be moved to another team/account. I honestly had a great, great time knowing each of you. Some I haven't spent some time with. But that's just for now. We're still in the same company. I hope to see you once in awhile.

This is a new phase that each one of us would have to go through. Us here and you guys there.

Photo reposts:














Cheers to the Shared Team!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 8:21 AM