Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, April 01, 2005

Ok

Couldn't come up with a witty title.

Anyway, my brother graduated yesterday. When I reached home, some of my relatives and family members are done eating. No. Ka Fely, my cousin, just prepared a simple recipe. Simple but delicious. My mom just asked her a few hours before the said event. So, everything was done in a hurry.

I got to catch my lola, tito, and my two cousins. I ran after Dylan, my 5-year old cousin, to pinch his cheek. He just gave me a blank stare. My tito laughed and said, "Di ka nakilala. Haba kasi ng buhok mo, eh." (He didn't recognize you because of your hair.) I asked my two cousins to follow me inside my room because I am going to give them a toy that I got from McDonald's. I didn't get to talk to them that much because they were already preparing to go home when I arrived. The only thing that my lola asked me was the day that I'm going to visit them because my other tito and his family would be going back to the U.S. next week. I promised to drop by this coming Monday. I would love to see them again especially my three little cousins. My mom and I walked them to the street where their ride was parked.

I got to sit and eat afterwards. I chatted with some of my cousins. Then, took pictures.

I guess my post for today would have to be this short, ok?


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:15 PM