Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Random Thoughts VII

Hey ya, guys! I've been out for the last four days. I pretty much enjoyed my boring Holy Week bakasyon grande. It's the longest I've had since I got into this job.

I was suppose to watch the three-day senakulo in my place but I stayed home instead. I was just too lazy to move my butt from one place to the next. Whenever there's an event like that, a lot of street food are being sold from nearby the chapel. Halo-halo, fishballs, kikiam, tuknene, pop corn, the list goes. So, I asked my nephew to grab some nilagang mani for me.

Holy Thursday was my last day at work. Good thing there was no traffic as I went home. Good Friday was the day I did some cleaning in our bathroom. Black Saturday..hmm, just bummed around the house. Of course, there was a movie marathon on Channel 2 during these days.

******************

I tried my luck in finding a nice jacket at our friendly neighborhood ukay-ukay. Got my pants repaired first then, headed to this place where my sister usually buy some cool stuff. Checked on the items. Mapapa-hatssssiiiiinngg ka pala sa alikabok. I found some nice items. But new styles would be available by next week. I don't want to go home empty handed so I bought this really, really nice black jacket. Guess what the brand is - Marks & Spencer. Perfect for a nightout. 'Nuff said.

******************

Hot, hot summer we got here. According to the papers this morning, yesterday's temperature was the hottest the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (just say PAGASA) has regestered for this year. So, probably that's the reason why I spent some time taking a bath yesterday morning. Then, took a shower again at around six p.m.

******************

Before going to work, the narra trees (Here I go again) on the pathway I always take are full of their yellow, little flowers. Some scattered on the soil, some still on the tree looking good with the green leaves. Either way, I don't care. As long as it's summer and I could smell the summer breeze or whatever, I am perfectly fine. Those trees bring some sort of a nice smell which is more noticable during the day.

I love summer. I love trees. What the heck. I'm a botany graduate nga pala. Haha!

******************

I just do not like the start of my work week. First, I have to surrender and register my celfone to the guard. My claim tag is numbered, let me see..hmm, 14. Second, my destop showed nothing after I logged in. I thought there was a technical difficulty or reimaging session but no. Drive C: is gone. LAN settings is also gone. Clear History button is gone as well. MS Word and Excel is... you' re right. Ranting ain't gonna help. Bring back PEx!!!

Eveything's gone. Everyone's gone. Oops. Did I say everyone? Some are resigning. And that's a totally different story. Ok. Shut me up now.

******************

I came across Netdisaster via Jen's . See the harakiri-ed version of my blog

******************

I do not want to end this post without leaving a smile on your face. So, all together now...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jumbo hotdog kaya mo ba 'to? Kaya mo ba 'to? Kaya mo ba 'to?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:34 AM