Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Beloved Day

That's Mahal na Araw translated literally. It's Holy Week and still got work. We would not be called a 24/7 company if we don't.

Anyway, I was pretty much prepared before going to work. I enjoyed my cup of coffee and three pieces of pan de sal while listening to a cd. Though the MRT has no operation today, I still managed not to be late. Simple stuff like watching the sun rise while inside a bus, looking at the people standing by the streets waiting for their ride, glancing at huge billboards along EDSA... It's one of those days where I felt really light then a wrecking news would spoil everything. Yeah. I am sad. Oh, make that depressed and worried and paranoid, the list goes. A number of us would have to be transferred to another account come next month. From 20, we would be trimmed down to 7. "Lucky" 13 would have to move whether they/we like it or not (Or should it be by hook or by crook?). Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, no celfones on the floor starting March 29. Only level 4 employees and up are allowed to "display" it inside. Oh, well. I fall under the level 2 category. Sorry for me. I have to surrender mine to the guard on duty before entering the premises. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My batchmate slash teammate, Zig would be spending his life partying, sleeping and getting up to sleep again, girl watching, spending more time with his loved ones, basically him is equal to no limits. No office hours, company policies, traffic, etc. He just sent us his "bye-bye" email. Good luck and see you again.

I'm trying to divert myself to other things but I am really bothered by that "opportunity" to grow in another account. I hate goodbyes even the word would just eat a couple of seconds to be uttered, I still hate it. Even if it's just temporary, I still hate it. Even if it would mean "I would be back", I still hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I thought this day would be a good one since I'm off for four days - two days vacation leave followed by my rest days.

*sighs*

******************

On the lighter note, help me in welcoming the newest addition to our family, Gabby. My sister just gave birth to her last March 20th, Sunday. Also, happy birthday to Rhia, Jay Mark, Benj, Toti, Ronald, Xixa and Margaux. happy, happy birthday to each one of you. I'm too lazy to check your birthdates. Lastly, I know you know that Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is still the man! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:54 AM