Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's Time

I think effort is also needed to be nice to someone. I really dislike some of my friends back home. Oh! Change the word "friend." I know they're just neighbors and aquaintances. I've been nice to them eversince. Now what do I get? Harsh treatment.

I've been holding what I'm feeling cos I don't want to hurt anyone. Borrow this. Borrow that. Ask some help.Those are fine. I'm just curious on how each of you could smile at me then, roll your eyes and laugh hard after. Pick on my clothes. Pick on my hair. Pick on my job. Where would I put myself?

Well, this time I have to tell you that I am not the friendliest person on earth. I am not allowing you to eat me wholely. And I would not be smiling at you the way I used to.

P.S.

Prove yourselves to me first. Help your own family. Get a job. Better, get a life.

******************

Last Song Syndrome:

True Colors
Phil Collins

You with the sad eyes
don't be discouraged
oh I realize
it's hard to take courage
in a world full of people
you can lose sight of it all
and the darkness inside you
can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
don't be unhappy, can't remember
when I last saw you laughing
if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you

so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

I hope I could sing this one nicely. But I'm no singer. I would definitely dedicate the whole song to all the friends I've made from college onwards. You made me me. And thank you for that.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:49 PM