Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, February 10, 2005

Am Bored

Just want to tell you that the automated/computerized North Luzon Expressway system has officially started. The class 1 toll fee, which was P14 I think, is now P75. The management must've had a 400% raise according to the taxi driver.

******************

It takes me sometime to figure out what food to eat during lunchtime. See. My scheduled lunch hour is from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Obviously, the food court, or any food establishment for that matter, is already packed with hungry people. When it's my turn to pick what I want, all that's left are the rejects. Meaning the food that didn't look that good or the ones pricey. What was my meal today? It's pechay, a leafy vegetable, plus 2 cups of rice. Damn! I feel I'm lifeless.

******************

Before going to work, it was drizzling a bit in my place. Good thing it stopped when I stepped out of our house. I hate the rain. And I hate getting wet. I easily get colds. Tsk.

******************

I was suppose to post something about the word "special" and everything which I think is associated with it. But I'm almost off to work. So, I'll leave that for tomorrow.

******************

It's sad. I turned a close friend down. I replied to the text message that I couldn't make it this Saturday. Honestly, I really didn't want to make a deal. Things are going further and it's not good. Ok. Elaboration would not help me so I better zip my mouth now.

******************

Wait for a better post tomorrow. This one sucks.


*yawns*


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:37 PM