Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hayy, buset!

I was suppose to post something. But after I clicked submit, my blog page read, SESSION EXPIRED. Wtf?!

I wasn't able to retrieve what I've typed.

Anyway, the picture below is really inteded for my post that was flushed down. After a few years of absence in the boobtube, here she is. I saw her interview last, last night. She's still as pretty as before. I didn't notice if she lose some weight, though.

Hope this post is enough. Sorry.

vanessa_grey

This is Vanessa del Bianco. One of the hosts of the tv show, Star Dance which will premiere tonight at Channel 2. I hope to catch the show every Saturday. I love dancing, you know.

Let's groove tonight.. share the spice and light.. we're gonna groove tonight.. *inaaliw ko lang sarili ko kasi naman naglaho ang dapat sana'y post ko... mali pa ata lyrics ko, a. hehe*



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:14 PM