Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, January 22, 2005

What Kind of Soul Am I? (The quiz)


I'm exceptionally artistic! Find your soul type at kelly.moranweb.com.


Fair enough. Perhaps they haven't. But now that you know, you must become one with your inner self.

I'm not exceptionally artistic, ok.

Virtues: You look for immense creativity and individuality in people, including yourself. You're not happy with anything less than brilliant, and you focus on being expressive. You value energy, liveliness, and upbeat personalities, but you're not supportive of moodiness when you yourself can be unreliably moody. Seeking activity, you like the bustle of business but need the secluded atmosphere of a studio or private corner.

I also like people who would boost my energy on something like a good conversation, asaran, things that would make my brain cells work.

I have to agree that I'm a bit moody. I could change from a one happy boy who got his much awaited happy meal toy to a police officer who got fired from service.

Aspirations: You feel the need to express your talents, whether it be through writing, drawing, singing, dancing, composing, performing, or photographing. While you strive to ever improve your work, you want to display it as soon as possible when your impatience kicks in. You want to be a prodigy but you might not have the means right at your fingertips. Trust me, do NOT move to New York to do it. Yeesh!

I like the arts in general, though I still have to feed on more info on what's what and who's who in the world of art. But I do appreciate it most especially, poetry, essays, dance, photography and painting. I wish I know how to play with those pencils, colors and paint brushes. I also wish that I'm best friends with the canvas. All I could do is stick drawings. Did I mention I can do abstraction? Haha!

After I finished something, let's say a poem, I would be the most demanding friend of you life, given you're one of my closest because I would be bugging you to read my work and interpret then criticize it.

Quirks: Conformists bother you because of their lack of individuality. You're often late or unreliable. You're showy and refuse to share the spotlight. You only tell little white lies. You worm your way into the hearts of others, but be careful; some people despise the show-offs.

Conformists do annoy me at times. But I have patience on them. Because I also conform on what the society sets. But usually, I breakaway. It's not that I like being different. It's not rebelling. I would have to say that the road less travelled is the one I prefer to take. Nakanam.

Little white lies? Yes. Just little. In fact, very little. ;o)

Factors: Surround yourself with activity and you'll always have material to work with. Involve friends and family in your projects so they don't feel like envious outsiders.

This is what I love to do.. get busy. I don't want to just lay around and watch my belly grow.

Future: Show business or not, you'll settle down happily if you're among those who appreciate your natural talents and desire to perform. Don't stay in one place too long, and don't be too hasty in defining your relationships. Who are you to judge what only time will tell?

Show business? Di ako kutis artista, eh. Haha! All I need is myself. Believe in my talents. What? Talents!? Oh, well. That sounded like a hundred percent confidence level, did it? Hehe. Probably, join a group or org with same interest as mine so I could exchange experiences and styles whatever. Share my life. Share theirs. This is not a selfish world, is it?

Am I too hasty in defining relationships? Maybe. Or maybe not. I just want to be assured that I am in a relationship no matter what kind. I don't want to be walking in the street with a group of people that I love just to find out that all of a sudden they're gone when I turn around. (Uhm, Mayk. Please explain "seasonal." Haha! Sa'yo namin natutunan 'yan.) Of course, I don't need to ask all of my friends and love ones the questions like, "How long will you be here for me?", "Are we really friends?", "Do you think how long we'll stay together?" or the deadliest of 'em all, "Do you love me?" Need I breakdown and cry? (It's all in the mind, Pareng Arn-Arn, oo.)

******************

Alright. I haven't posted yet about the thing I promised last Thursday (from the entry below). I find it hard to think (munimuni) about some things when it's 3, 4pm. Sleepiness regularly knocks on my sytem during this hour. My work ends at 5. Usually, my brain works at its best (Ows?!) at 6 or 7pm. Oh, damn. I would not want to overstay till 7 to finish a post. I would be caught in traffic.



posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:58 PM