Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Random Thoughts IV

A few hours have passed.

It's downtime during this period. Usually, I fall asleep. By the way, it's 2:20 p.m. according to my clock. A little less call since one of our skills (term used for the account/s which an employee is trained) was disabled because some of my temamates went on training. We do not want to abandon the queue of our main account.

Ok. I have some more pictures here.

goinbulilit05

This showed premiered last Sunday around 6:30 p.m. I'm glad I was able to catch the show. It reminded me of the Ang TV days.

Remember my post (back in December last year) about the Heart Evangelista billboard along EDSA-Guadalupe? I already have a copy of that. Not the exactly, actually. The billboard I'm talking about shows half of her body. This one is only down to her shoulders. But anyway, here's a picture so you would have an idea how beautiful she is. Naks.



[note: both pictures were taken from the Local Movies and TV forum of PEx ]

M.Y.M.P. 's song keeps playing in my head. Yes. Since the day I bought their album, it never went off my cd player. Sad that the members of the band are now down to two, Juris and Chin. On the cover of their first album, Mike, percussions, was still with them. I don't know what happened. But the band still sounds good to the ear.

Anyways, their versions of Say You Love Me and Beauty and Madness really kicked me, as you may see on my previous post and on the Hit Waves here on my sidebar. The first time I realized that the title of the song with the lyrics, "Who would see the beauty in you life? Who would be there to hear you when you call? Who would see the madness in your life? Who would be there to catch you if you fall?" was during my last trip to Batangas, right after a week from my graduation in college. We videoke stars then because the kubo (nipa hut), with all it's sound system, was just at the backyard of my friend's house. My friend usually brings us there since that part of their house, not literally, is used mainly for belting, as in singing, purposes. I remember my friend Otep was singing that. And before he finished the song, we were all standing and lined up like a choir singing that song. My voice was even louder than Otep's. That song really gives me goosebumps. I don't know. Probably, it's a slow song. Simple. Yet it could make me think about something or someone. Or I am just thinking about that Batangas getaway of ours back in 2002? Reminiscing, huh? (Arnold misses his college friends sooo much. Tsk Tsk. And if I remember correctly, I was even crying in the fx taxi on my way home thinking that was one of my last out of towns before we go to Fontana for another post graduation happening and the much bigger responsibility and would keep each one of us busy --- career and school life - those who took nursing, medicine and post graduate studies.) But it's fine with me to hear than ten times. And you could ask me to sing it for you if you're not really familiar with the song I'm talking about.

That's just about my random thoughts this hour.

Tomorrow.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:19 PM