Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 03, 2005

Los Pensamientos Aleatorios Seis

That's Random Thoughts Six in Spanish. Hehe!

To start things off, let me tell you that the annual physical examination in my office has just stated last Tuesday. It would run in 3 consecutive weeks, Tuesdays thru Fridays only. My preffered schedule is slated tomorrow. I personally picked that schedule. I'm fine with the blood sample and all. I'm just conscious about my body. You know, physical exam. I need to shed some clothes for at least a minute or two. Haay...

******************

About the sad news that I mentioned on my post last Tuesday, March 1st. He's done with the necrological services, I think. I'm not actually friends with the guy. But as I've said in my previous posts, goodbyes and death sadden me. Btw, his name is Julius. Younger than me, mestizo, theatre actor in his university, good katambayan for some of my friends. We share quite a number of friends. But that's all I know about him.

It was my kuya who told me about this. According to him, Julius hung himself using a rope inside the restroom of this newly constructed room. Also, the suicide note, which was typed in his celfone, was about his sentiments to his girlfriend.

Life... lovelife..

******************

I've got three new MP3s in my phone courtesy of Goldi. Rivermaya's You'll Be Safe Here ( Theme from the TV show, Spirits), Usher's Yeah and the country's national anthem for more than a month I think, Kitchie Nadal's... tinininintinin.. Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin. Another ear pleasure while I'm on shift.

******************

Ok. I'm almost done with the physical exam. I went there just to get specimen bottles and the form. But almost none was being examined. So I singed eveything and went through. Interview, Ishihara (Color Blind) Test [Yun pala yun.], pulse rate, blood pressure, height and weight records and blood extraction.

I'm still set for x-ray and the physical check plus my specimes (poopoo and weewee).

******************

Birthday greetings to my friends Chiela, Ronald, Margaux, Otep, Rhia, Megs,Ricky, Lei, Madel, Joebs; my brother, Pot and cousin, Jen. They're all celebrating their birthday this month. Libre! Libre!

******************

I promised myself not to post more photos which causes some time to load my page on this computer. I do not know if it's the connection or it's just my template.

But I couldn't help it. I love photographs... especially when I am in it. Hihi!

I just got two for today courtesy of Aisah's hi-tech digicam. I think these were taken two weeks before we transferred to another station. We were the agents on the floor that morning that's why it's just us on those pictures.




Aisah, Lei and Nina. Di nila alam na kukunan ko sila ng pix nung oras na 'yan. Di nga. Walang stir. Haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lei, Nina and me. Maniwala kayo't hindi, biglang lingon lang yang pose namin. :p


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 8:50 AM