Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 17, 2005

Summer '05

Remember my previous post about the narra trees in my place shedding all their leaves? Well, I noticed just this morning that all its green was in full swaying through the morning breeze. I always passby those trees to and fro the house.

But what I love about the season is the summer sun, though it's terribly hot almost everyday. I complain, yes. But that just only a minute or two. Then, I'm ready to go basking under the summer heat.

I think I'm not getting any action this summer. All my friends from college are busy. They are planning. I do not know if it would push through. But I'm anticipating. More than enjoying the water, I would love to see all my friends. Spend some time and take some pictures (Chiizzz! Oh! Someone told our class that saying, "Sex" while being shot works better than saying "Cheese" Hearing the word would really bring that grin in your face, right?).

How I wish to walk on a whitesand beach with a beautiful sunset to close the day.

Yeah. Whatever. I'm daydreaming again. Nothing much to do in the office. I apologize but summer really got me. I guess I really need to have fun as much as I could. Rainy days are just a few moments away. Before I get pissed, better celebrate first.

Alright, you guys enjoy your summer as well. Happy sun-smiley days!


beach3


beach4



Last Song Syndrome:
Summer Girls
LFO

Yeah..I like it when the girls stop by...in the summer
Do you remember, do your remember, when we met that summer

~Chorus:~
New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick
And I think its fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch
I 'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer...


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 9:20 AM