Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Droggy

Ok. Got nothing to post.

It's my first time to have a shift at 12 midnight. I do hope to get the best sleep when I reach home. I'm not used to sleeping while the sun is up and burning.

Also, I'm asking one of my teammates to send the photos in my phone to her pc. Then, email them to me. Those pix were taken from our get together last Sunday. Yes. Photos coming soon. I would upload them once available.

'Til then.

P.S.
My eyes are getting heavy... (pronounced as geiting heivey) Image hosted by Photobucket.com


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 8:03 AM