Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The World Is Just Enough

Your travel type: Rough guy

When the going gets tough, the rough guy gets going! Sleep outside, hike up mountains, eat raw lizards for breakfast, that's his perfect holiday. Ten days of hiking through unspoilt jungle between Colombia and Panama, that kind of thing.

top destinations:

Alaska
Alice Springs
Ngorongoro

stay away from:

Tokyo
Paris
Venice
get your own travel profile


Among all the places stated in my dummy passport, I am not familiar with Alice Springs and Ngorongo. Well, what's the use of google, in the first place. Let me research on that. Just a moment. Hum-hum-hum.

Alice Springs is in Australia. Popular places to visit are the Araluen Cultural Precint and the MacDonnell Ranges where I (and you, if you want to join me, hehe) could try outback ballooing.

Ngorongoro is in Tanzania. It's somewhere in the African region. So, that means I get to enjoy their wildlife. Hmm, cool.

Well, Alaska would be nice since I want to experience wiiiinntteeerrr. I also want to see eskimos in their clothes (no pun intended). And of course, their famous nose rub (nose-to-nose) and igloos.

I don't understand why the test I've taken wants me to stay away from Tokyo, Paris and France. I appreciate Japanese fashion, animation, some food, art and culture (ikebana, bonsai, pagoda, origami, kabuki, etc.). I also want to see Tokyo Disneyland and gigantic Astroboys, Hello Kitties and Mazzinger-Zs. In Paris, France, of course, is the Eiffel Tower. I think the Louvre Palace is also there. In Venice, Italy, are the rivers that passes through the bridges (I don't know what they're called).

But more than anything and anywhere else, I want to travel and see the whole Philippines. Di nga. I am longing to eat each province's and city's specialty.. buy their native product.. live with their natives just for even for a couple of days.. enjoy the beach and festivities.. meet new friends.. take photos.. long bus rides where I could appreciate the scenery more and see the land better.. Ni di pa nga ako nakakasakay ng eroplano, eh maskin na domestic flight lang.. experience inang kalikasan at her best.. Haay, kelan ko kaya magagawa yan?

** My real passport is as clean as a white bondpaper. No stamps. No writings. No folds. In short, no visa. I haven't been out of the country in my entire life. But I have a valid, legal passport. Just in case, you know.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:12 PM