Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tag

Take 2. Here's another one from Jaja and Denise. Pass on the curse este the chain pala.

Seven things that scare me...
1. Natural calamities
2. snake
3. yung insects na may hairy o yung may tusok-tusok sa appendages tas biglang la-landing sayo(e.g. ipis, grasshopper, salagubang...pwera tutubi)
4. isang tao, anuman ang kanyang kasarian, na animo'y bigla ka na lang hihipuan kung makatingin.
5. lbm attack.. parang buong college life ko, nakaka-isang lomotil ako kasi psychologically, pakiramdam ko maje-jebs ako sa sasakyan.
6. gagambang madalas manahan sa banyo.. yung parang kinalaban ni super inday sa pelikula.
7. germs na pedeng makuha sa baha, paghawak sa handle sa escalator, table sa foodcourt.. mula nung nagka-health/personal & community hygiene subject ko nung college medyo conscious na ko sa mga nahahawakan ko.

Seven things I like most...
(things as in feelable este tangible?)
1. poetry book
2. personal computer with an internet connection
3. digicam
4. photo albums
5. toys sa toy kingdom o happy meal
6. black coffee
7. pancit

Seven important things in my room...
(in no particular order...)
1. electric fan
2. plastic bag na naglalaman ng yeabooks, photo albums at pictures na wala pa sa photo album.
3. cd player
4. bible na binili mula pa nung ako'y nasa ika-anim na baitang.
5. cds/tapes
6. drawer na a la caha de oro (yung sa commercial) na may cds, tapes, small notes, xmas/birthday cards, letters, key chains, giveaways, briefs, neck tie, pictures, wallet, bills, bags, belts ko.
7. yung box sa kaliwa ng kama ko na may important papers, newspaper cutouts, magazines, xerox copies of important articles, souvenirs ko.

Seven random facts about me...
1. I'm an "innie." Papasok yung pusod ko. Di yung parang namamaga. :p
2. I have a 20/15 vision. Kaya kailangan ko ng pagkain mayaman sa bitamina A at pasado sa RDA.
3. I have crooked teeth.
4. I am underweight.
5. I hate nagging and all its synonyms.
6. I hate smoke, fog, smog because I feel like I would be subject to carbon monoxide poisoning.
7. I am a nature tripper.

Seven things I plan to do before I die...
1. Get married. Start a family
2. Have my own business while I still have another job on the side.
3. Tour the whole Philippines and have my picture taken as souvenir.
4. Learn something more about arts (photography, painting, improve on my poetry)
5. Also, learn more about html, flash, adobe.
6. Have the bestest sexual experience.
7. See this certain person die before me.

Seven things that I CAN do...
1. I can walk from my office, which is at the corner of Ayala and Buendia, to Glorietta in a span of 15-20 minutes.
2. I can cook sinigang sa sampalok maski pa walang sinigang mix at fresh from the tree yung bunga, adobo and omelet (Uy, omeley. Eto ang pinakamahirap. Haha!)
3. spend a whole day without talking
4. spend the whole day taking
5. write something which sounds and looks deep in Tagalog language.
6. watch a concert, movie, play alone
7. ignore someone for a whole day or week or month or year because of grave reasons.

Seven things that I CAN'T do...
1. drive a car
2. sleep without an electric fan
3. sleep with a blanket
4. poop without drinking a hot, black coffee first.. yan ang pan-trigger
5. play chess
6. play on line games
7. operate the other microwave oven in the pantry.

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...
(my first four numbers would be about the physical, ok)
1. eyes
2. smile
3. butt
4. the manner of walking
5. respects my own private moment/time/life/gimiks
6. doesn't depend on me (parang di lagi nagpapasundo, nagpapatawag, nagpapa-text)
7. who can be classy or "cowboy-ish" or elegant in a given situation. Basta surprising.

Seven things that I say the most...
1. parang (as in p-a-r-a-n-g.. hindi yung pa-konyo na "prang"...)
2. sh\t.. pero di ko sa tayo sinasabi yan. pag inis lang talaga ko sa sitwasyon.
3. f#ck. hindi rin sa tao, sa sitwasyon.
4. ha?
5. para tong sira/ewan.
6. hmm? oo.
7. eh.. (sabay kamot sa noo o sa pisngi at kagat ng labi.)

Seven celebrity crushes...
1. katie holmes.. ultimate
2. shiri appleby.. liz parker of tv show, roswell
3. ashanti.. her ooohhs and aaahhhs in her songs are oh-so sexy!
4. jodi sta. maria
5. heart evangelista
6. tweety de leon
7. claire danes during the romeo+juliet days and before the "ghastly" issue about Manila.

Seven people I want to tag...
1. Liza
2. Goldi
3. Vermon
4. Candy
5. Krisch
6. Francis
7. Jen



** On the lighter note, I've heard it from last night's news that a Filipina was declared the executive chef of the White House. Sorry, I forgot her name. But she was from UP and finished a degree in Food Technology.

** I cried this morning (on my way to work and while sitting here in my station). I feel that all my effort is useless, meaningless, pointless and effortless. *sighs* I hope to get better as days go by.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:38 PM