Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quickie


kapihan sa may araneta


This photo was taken two days before our supposed trip to Vigan last month. Cy texted us and set this meeting for our supposed trip. I was the last to arrive because I came all the way from work. The talk was fast since all needed to go home early. We just set the time and date of our departure for our supposed trip. From left, Cy's friends (whom he tagged along with him because I think he was just ashamed to admit that he was too scared to gome home to Cavite on night time. Well, he came back from Dubai, that's why. Perhaps, he also has lotsa cash.Haha!) Clark; partly hidden and Mark, with a cap; Jaja; Mayk and me. Cy, btw, was the one who took this shot using his N6260.

*Supposed trip. All went down to trash. 'Nuff said.

*Quickie. What an interesting subject. The talk was quick since I was late. But a more exciting thing was witnessed by Mayk. He caught a couple quikie-ing (haha!) inside the restroom. Restroom of what coffee shop? I'm not saying. :p

Happy Birthday dance!!! Happy, happy birthday to the ff people: my cousins, Jade (sept 1) and Zendy (aug 26); fellow PExers and good friends Kuya Hans (today, aug 24) and Jomark (sept 6); college classmate/friend Kristine (sept 1); former teammate, Al (Sept 1); and my MOM (sept 6) and LOLA (sept 12) .


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:53 PM