Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Hump

Haha! It has been two days and still I could not get rid of this BEP song from my head. It's playing on and on and on and on. I think I am really falling for Fergie. And look. I am now on this post using the same title.

My hump. Nothing naughty. I am referring to my heart. I feel so light today for strange reasons. I don't know but I miss this feeling. Worry-free. All I have is music playing in the background, a nice meal from Tropical Hut (My first to buy anything from that store.), a bag of Oishi chili crakers and tissue paper to wipe my fingers. Also, I already received my P900-performance bonus. But no way am I going to spend that to buy something.

God has been so good. After almost 4 days of heart-bursting worries, I am a-ok.

The only thing that made my day incomplete was the taste of Sprite Ice. Mr. vendo machine didn't load enough supply in our pantry. I've been wanting to try it since last month. Oh, well. There's always that perfect day to enjoy that ice cold beverage. Enjoyment means having good convesations to my teammates as well. You know, we have to put up each other since it's only us who are here. Hehe. But seriously, chit-chats which happened today was nice. We were joking with each other. I think the vets and newbies are already on that stage where we would know the mood of our teammate that day. It's like the barrier or the coping stage has gone by. Talks are much smoother and more personal now.

Yep. This day is so suave. Though I am over my required AHT by a minute and 10 seconds. That would not ruin my day. You know how it is when you feel so relaxed one day but you worry that something bad might happen before the day closes? I think this day would be all good. Sorry. I need to me more positive. I don't know. I feel more than what I normally feel. I think I'd be having a good sleep tonight because of this.

To add to my "thrilled" state, here are some things that I look forward to:

1. The TEAM is back. And they are now shown on ABS-CBN. Yes, Probe Team. I adore documentary shows. I particularly like the wisdom it leaves to its viewers. It's an eye opener. Journalists who make these kind of programs show the more "human" side of them which brings them closer to people especially to the ordinary ones.

2. Pinoy Big Brother would unveil the faces of the 12 housemates on Sunday.

3. Books from UST Publishing that I tend to buy have reasonable prices. I might ask my brother to buy one for me next week.

4. OPM songs/albums are my lastest addiction. I have a this "to buy" list. Save. Save. Save.

5. I look forward on watching the Korean series, Green Rose, during weeknights. It's not the typical high school type of romance. Also, I think why Korean or Chinese shows dubbed in Tagalog are such a hit is because of the story. It's as light as my feeling right now. Haha! Seriously, it has less violence, the characters look like dolls or cartoons (anime), the setting is beautiful, and the dubbing steals the scene, not to mention their facial expressions. Here's a screen cap of the lead actor/actress which I found somewhere in the net.

screencap from Green Rose


6. My mom and I are ok now.

7. Though it is still almost over two months, I am anticipating for my birthday. I said a have a list of the albums that I want to buy. So, my friends you know what to do. Should you have any questions please let me know. I didn't sound like a supervisor, didn't I?

Alright, in an hour I am about to go home. And it is my rest day tomorrow and on Monday. So, to my friends who I've talked with about this thing that has bothered me, I am ok now. Thank you for your time(s) and suggestion(s). My hump is now ok. Hehe.

Bye everyone. 'Til next week. Enjoy the weekend.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:18 PM