Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, May 05, 2005

Random Thoughts IX

I have a runny running nose (I sit corrected Image hosted by Photobucket.com . Image hosted by Photobucket.com Denise) . I'm sick. I'm tired. And I'm about to go home in two hours. Still, I am unwell. But I don't want to be absent tonight. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The big black and white picture on the upper right side of my blog is missing Image hosted by Photobucket.com . I am not able to save it in my photobucket account. Anyone who could find or give me a nice replacement would be... uhm, thanked. Kuripot! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Happy, happy birthday to Gill (today, May 5th), Je (15th), Mae (16th) Mitch (16th), my nephew, Jerick and niece, Kaye (forgot your birthdates..sowee) !!!

I'm really tired... really, really tired (literally and figuratively).



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:00 AM