Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, January 30, 2009

Wake up and smell, not the coffee, but me: Dayshift Episode 1
01.26.09 Mon
Music: How To Save A Life - The Frey

Hurried myself to work.

Should.Not.Be.Late.



Rush Hour, adrenaline booster: Dayshift Episode 2
Music: Meddle - Little Bots


The faster you go, the more exciting it becomes. Sounds orgasmic.


01.30.09 Fri
Music: Jam 88.3
Food: Eggnog Cookies


This could be the most unproductive day of my life.

Upon arrival at the office, I just spent less than 30 mins to review something. That was it.

But not actually, in terms of my other activities. But these were minimal this day or for this entire work week, if I may say. Must be the shift.

Yeah. Perhaps, I am becoming my normal self. Add a little excitement about this new set up.

Just to brag, I got 2 new books ("A Madness of Birds" by Jose Wendell Capili and "Martial Law Babies" by Arnold Arre) and 2 CDs ("Identity Theft" by Drip and "Baby Steps" by Yosha). I just want to brag. End of it ;)

I think I am gonna end this now. I am just happy with my free time. Will go home at 5pm pronto. Oh, no. That would be an undertime. Make it 5:01pm. And it is only 3:30pm.

My Kenneth Cole watch, too, is waiting to be claimed at the HR office. Five years of service, you know.

Labels:


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:30 PM