Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yum with a capital Y
02.13.07 Tues
8:45pm
Music: Love Is contagious - Nina

This is my most sumptuous meal to date here in the company.

We just found a generous meal provider.

I had 1 1/2 cups of rice plus four big fish balls from another caterer. But I got another which was caldereta and a cup of rice.

But that was not just it. My friends/teammates, Chie, Drake and Cel were also in action.

In addition, I had a spoonful of beef tapa, at least a serving of ampalaya guisado and some slices of green mangoes with shrimp paste.

Know what? I'm still keeping in me a post that I will transcribe perhaps...uhm, just perhaps. This new responsibility is eating me wholly.

Anyway, I have much to tell. But let's do that next time.

I miss blogging and I miss you, too. :p

Labels:


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 12:06 AM