Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, May 25, 2007

As Spider-Man said, "We all have choices in life."
10:48pm
Music: Two Trick Pony - Sandwich


My sister is set to leave for work somewhere in the Middle East.

She is my half sister. I did not really grow up bonding with her and the like. But the news made me sad. She has not announced it yet to the family. But her household keeper mentioned a bit about that already.

She might leave sometime in June. 2nd week of June the latest.

I was just sad that she has to. She has a job, a home, a family. But financial wise, just like most of the families here, what she and her family have is not enough.

I think I am not in the position to disclose anything personal about her family. So, I will leave specific reasons unsaid.

One of the things that saddens me is the chance that her 2 year old daughter might not grow as close a mother to her child as can be. She also has an 8 year old son who needs guidance in his studies. The kid is good in school. Somehow, his performance might get affected.

Another thing is the fact that my sister's there just next to our house. The feeling is different when you know that someone's away. Not even a bus ride can bring someone back whenever one likes to.

On my side, as their uncle, I would still have a little something from them whenever I get back from the supermarket. I would watch tv with them. I would laugh with them. I would play with them at our swing backyard.

As my sister's brother, I wish her to find what she really is looking for.

Just letting my sister feel that I, too, worry about her even though on cyberspace.

Labels: ,


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 11:17 PM