Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, May 25, 2007

And I Am Back Again
9:18pm
Music: Hiling - Paramita


Because I wanted to post as much as I could last time (Err, was it two weeks ago?), I forgot to edit the colors of the titles of my posts. But what the heck? That would mean more than a couple of minutes. And I hope you already know how precious spare time is for me. Just like now...

Boy, am I not feeling less stressed for this week. (But before I give more info on what I had been doing last weekend, lemme just inform you that I watched Spider-man 3 on its opening day. I was with my college tropa, Joms, at SM Megamall. It was May 1, Tuesday, a holiday. Being that, the theatre was packed. I always watch Spider-man duirng its opening day for obvious reasons. That was the movie I watched after almost 2 years of locking myself to the social world - But not really. Time restraint... must need better time management. That day was also my first time to eat at Sbarro. I had Pasta Rustica. I played with the restaurant's seasonings which inspired me to get myself a small bottle of McCormick's Dried while oregano leaves. Yum. Being a Spider-man fan, I got myself a bag. It was costly. But again, I-must-have-it, I told myself. Now, it is about to tear off at the bottom. Perhaps, poor quality. But I hate myself for not gettinga any Spider-man kiddie meal toy from Jollibee. For no reason, I didn't feel getting one. But I settled for a Shrek 3 - Pinocchio figure from McDo. To think that I am not a Shrek fan.). Alright, after that mouthful of Spider-man story, I would just start a new paragraph.

I HAD BEEN TO PUERTO GALERA last weekend (May 18-20, Fri - Sun, 3 days and 2 nights). And it was my first time there immersing my body to its salty, blue water; diving for hermit crabs and all that sea creatures; bringing a blue starfish from one snorkeling spot to the other; eating all those grilled kebabs and hot stews; drinking Mindoro Sling (hint! hint!), riding the banana boat; having a headon collision with a jellyfish; snorkeling minus the fins and the one thing that you put in your mouth; treating myself for the grandest vacation I had so far; exposing my tempting body to the rest of the beach bums; eating a McChicken nugget with that green, Shrek-inspired dip (Haha! Had breakfast before the trip); detaching myself from Luzon to discover the island; buying board shorts for myself and my sibs; minggling with my new team; passing through a small tunnel; seeing what a white beach should be. I hope I did not forget anything.

Just an FYI, my YM and MSN personal message read, "I just want to be on the beach... to get sunburn!" (This was before I knew that we were going somewhere south.) After I have learnt that we will have a summer outing, I made it into, "I will soon be on the beach... to get sunburn!" Now, I still have the hangover (Not of the Mindoro Sling) from it, so I have, "I had been to the beach... and got sunburn!" posted. See, these were inspired by Sandwich's song, "Sunburn". That is my song for summer aside from Silent Sanctuary's "Summer Song".

For the pictures? Hmmm... Let me check if I can still have time to save them.


Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com
Free Photo Album with PicTiger
Summer '07 of the QA - Sales Team


Okay. I do not have much to say about what I had been doing and who I'd been pestering last March. Or perhaps I forgot already what March '07 was to me.

But wait. Just today, I bought my very first acoustic guitar. Yes, I am no wannabe rockstar. I know I may look like one. Just be envious and bitter at the same time. Joke. No, I love music. And I have a number of poems which I would like to turn into something more appealing to the ear.

I was actaully thinking if I get one from RJ music or from a small stall at G2. My budget was only 11 hundred bucks. An ordinary guitar that is on sale on both stores costs 899. Casing costs roughly about 300 bucks. But I setteled for the latter. My pocket is now less that 1500. It comes with a free case, pic (Is this how is it spelled?) and chord chart.

To detox/ destress is my other reason for buying it.

Okay. I will make another post after this.

I was just excited to share with you my summer getaway.

Labels: ,


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:24 PM