Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Happy, happy Birthday to my MOM!!! Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

She'd be spending her birthday with my siblings. Actually, she'd be sleeping at their apartment tonight. So, it would only be me and my two pieces of lumpia for my dinner. I'm just wandering what would they be feasting on. Hmm...



****************

It's also my friend, Jomark's birthday today. He's inviting us in his birthday party this coming Saturday. I told him I would contact some of our friends. But if we won't be able to make it, I asked him to just send some pix thru email.

Jaja and Mayk, kung nababasa nyo 'to, punta ba tayo?


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:21 PM